Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Have you ever looked at someone who always look put together? Who wear clothes that you would never like to even try and still look amazing? While you can’t always decipher their code-of-dressing up, you can always follow their lead and avoid making mistakes when it comes to styling.
If you follow a trend just because it`s in trend or wear a dress because its ‘IN’, then you are making a big mistake. Every other week there is a new fad and new style coming up! Stylish people never become a slave of the changing trend, but rather they make apparels stylish by adding a personal touch in it. So do not expect to look good with every fashion trend because not everything is made for everyone.
Even if the world is obsessed with something, you be the judge of whether it`s right for you. Go forth only if you are ready and completely into it. If you really want to look fashionable, always dress to please yourself and not the people around you. If you like wearing cotton printed kurti then go for it. If you want to wear cotton printed dress, then do not hesitate to slip into one.
People who are their own stylists, know how important it is to wear a perfectly fit clothes. That is why the collection that you will find at VeryMe, is tailor made for everyone. With appropriate measurements and exact statistics, our professionals have designed every dress with utmost care and precision. It is worth to have fewer pieces in your wardrobe that fits like a glove, than a ton of apparels that look like a sack. Wear clothes in which you feel comfortable. Never wear something you do not feel okay in because the chances are that it`s going to show on your face.
VeryMe is offering great discounts on their fashion apparels for both men and women. From ethnic kurtis, sarongs, kaftans, cotton printed dresses to Nehru jackets, casual shirts and long kurta, one can find something for them. With Flat 30% Off on all the trending apparels and accessories, you can look as stylish as the people you keep admiring all day long!
If you are wondering that all your pretty kurtis, sarees and dhoti pants will go at one corner of your closet because of the chilly winters, then you are completely wrong. Now as the market is crammed with so many varieties, wearing a kurti in winters has become even more stylish. From short jackets for women to shawls, there are plenty of options that women can now sport with great confidence and look.
Most of the Indian women wear kurtis all the time. It is that one ensemble that suits every woman of any age. These can be worn at your workplace, to any wedding or engagement party. By just adding couple of accessories, you can look glamorous and more fashionable. As the season of winter is comparatively cold in some regions, wearing a jacket whether long or short over a kurti can be a good idea. Depending on the type of kurti that you are wearing, you can pick a jacket according to it and can look like a fashionable diva.
If you have to go to some engagement in the chilling month of December, and you have decided to wear anarkali suit for that occasion, you can wear it with a jacket. Pick an embellished short jacket that can be worn over any kurti and pair it with your anarkali. This will help you to stay warm without compromising on style.
For those who love wearing kurtis to their workplace or college, they can also try wearing a simple jacket over their kurti for an elegant look. Choose a pastel shade of kurti and match it with a jacket in bright color to add stars to your personality. You can also pick jackets in various prints.
Women who love to keep it simple and sophisticated can pick jackets in printed patterns. You can pair it with a simple and plain kurti as it looks magnificent due to chic prints and visually enhance color schemes.
Wearing a jacket over a traditional can give you an updated and classy look. So do not hesitate to try this new trend which is running even on ramps these days. Make sure you select it in coordinating shades to look pretty and gorgeous.
“Fashion is short-lived, but the style is eternal”, a great designer has once said. Nothing can add a dash of style to your outfit than a beautiful handbag. A handbag is the perfect accessory that enhances the personality in the most graceful way. Be it a casual outing or a formal dinner, wedding or your workplace, an ideal purse will help you complete your look. Although there are various kinds of bags available in the market, I have rounded up my favorite one that every fashionable woman should have.
1) Shoulder strap- The first purse that tops the list is the one shoulder strap bag. This bag is generally popular because of its universal appeal. It is common because of its attractive shape and medium size. They also come with double strap which makes it easier for a person to carry them. These bags add a touch of class to any ensemble.
2) Satchels- This bag is small in size and mostly come in geometrical shapes. It generally has a small shape and an adjustable strap connected to it. You can adjust the size of the strap according to the length you would prefer. It also has multiple pockets that help you to keep your things in the most organized way.
3) Hobo bag- This bag is typically a half-moon shaped bag that college going girls love to carry. These handbags are made from soft material and look best with maxi skirts, dresses and long dresses. One can also carry these bags with kurtis.
4) Tote- These bags are everyone`s favorite and most of the girls are familiar with this one. They come in colorful patterns and designs that girls usually love. With a large size and single compartment, they are best suited for people who have lot of stuff to carry along. It usually has a small pocket inside the large compartment, so that you can keep your money in it.
5) The Clutch- Small rocket in your pocket. This line defines them the best. They come in small sizes and are used at formal occasions. They come in different angular shapes. The most famous one is the envelope shaped, which is generally larger as compared to the rest of the clutch.
The above mentioned types are the bags that can make anyone stylish as they are easily found in the market place or online. So pick your favorite one, today!
Apart from them many other fascinating college bags for boys or girls are available online. They can choose according to their requirement & personality.
Fashion keeps changing. The fresh new designs replace the old ones. The old ones undergo huge transformations and make a comeback with an interesting twist. There was a time when the term fashion was just women`s prerogative. But the time has changed and now it caters as generously to men, as it does to women. Now our metropolitan men are becoming more aware and advanced, when it comes to menswear.
They are now more open to their grooming part and not shy to come forward, when it comes to experimenting with their looks. One of the oldest styles that has always been present but have been undergoing lot of revival is Nehru Jackets. These jackets are called Nehru jackets because the style has been made popular by India`s First Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. They are also called bandhgala in various places.
Stylish, sophisticated and elegant! These three words define this latest fad in the best way. It is a versatile piece of clothing that will make you the highlight of any function or party. Those who are hesitant to go all ethical, these jackets are the safe way of dressing up. These jackets will give you a sensible dressing style without making it look like ‘wedding-ready’. If you want to give a little break to your formal suits, these jackets can help you.
Due to their semi-formal appeal, these can be worn anytime and anywhere. You can also pair nehru jacket with your favorite pair of denims, trousers and pants if you are going to your work place. If you want to make an exception in your wardrobe, you can wear it over a traditional kurta. This will give you a perfect appeal for your friend`s engagement party.
For a casual and stylish look you can flaunt your jacket casually, you can pair it with a casual daily wear shirt. Wear your jeans and shirt and put on the jacket over it, it will look as cool and elegant as it will with ethnic wear.
It`s always fun to dress up and why it should not be? Well dressing up gives you a sense of confidence in yourself. When you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you can conquer the world. But this week dressing up is even more important. Why? Well, because Valentine`s day is about to bang on your door with all its strength. So whether you feel giddy or grumble, this day is certainly going to knock you off with its presence everywhere.
So whether you are an admirer for western dresses or have a soft corner for traditional outfits, this valentine`s day look your best. With so many options and choices, in the market, there is no way that you look like an outfit repeater. If you are thinking about buying something new, just for his day, then you can pick anything from western to traditional outfit.
There is always something romantic about cotton printed dresses that come in cute and adorable prints. They make for a perfect dress that can also be worn long after Valentine`s Day, without making you looking date-ready! Adorned with unique details, these dresses will surely make you stand out of the crowd and make your partner fall in love with you all over again. You can also make a stylish statement by carrying a beautiful sling bag in heart shaped to announce your arrival. Throw on some silver neckpiece to spice up your whole look.
Dressing up stylishly, doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be a body-con dress, or a short tunic. You can also define your Valentine`s day by looking gorgeous even in a traditional faux silk kurti. Be it long or a short one, kurtis never go out of style. You can simply wear them over your favorite leggings, palazzos, straight fit trousers and your favorite pair of jeans. They will look as elegant as a dress, and will certainly impress your partner.
Men who are looking for a stylish snatch can slip into casual printed shirts. These shirts will make you look like you are all dressed up casually and not only for the Valentine`s day purpose. For those who want to look super stylish can pick Nehru jackets to throw on their crisp white formal shirt.
Shop for yourself as well as for your partner from VeryMe. With Flat 20% OFF on trendy apparels, you can also purchase a matching bag at Flat 25% off to complete your look. Get an additional 10% off on order Rs 2000 and above with the Coupon Code- FASHION10. To enjoy extra 5% discount on bags, shop above Rs1000 and use the Coupon Code- BAG5.
Women no matter where she belongs to own multiple totes handbags to coordinate and compliment with different accessories, outfits and outings. People use their bags for so many purposes so finding the perfect one for a particular occasion is extremely important. The size, material, compartments and color all affect the use of the bag under different situations.
When it comes to pick a bag for a regular use, one should always think about practical options. Selecting and buying a bag for regular use and college purpose requires a lot of control. Sometimes falling for every piece that you see in the market can sometimes trick you into buying a useless product.
The primary thing that you have to keep in mind when you are hunting for a perfect college bag is its utility. A bag which is extremely gorgeous but doesn’t serve the purpose of carrying the weight of your books is not worth of your money. Hence the most essential aspect is that analyze the purpose and amount of stuff you would be carrying in it.
Select a college bag according to your body shape and size. Buying a college bag bigger than your own body shape and size will never let you be comfortable. If your body size is petite, go for totes that are small and doesn’t have a huge appearance. Girls with tall figure should go for bags that are neither too large nor too small. Choose a bag with spacious compartments and allows you to stay organized, during every lecture.
Choosing a color can be simple yet tricky for most of the people. It could be tricky, for those who want their bag to match their every outfit and simple, for those who prefer simplistic approach. For those, who want to make bold statement can go for vibrant shades that will spice up their attire. Black and brown can be chosen, if you want to play safe, as these two shades are fail safe choice.
College life is all about fun and carefree days, so do not weigh down your special days under the burden of books. Pick a trendy one for you that will help to switch between different lectures, hassle-free.
Going to college is fun and it becomes even more interesting when you are aware of dressing yourself up with a basic white kurti. Yes. Your heard it right. It is an absolute wardrobe essential that helps you glide through the Monday blues with great admiring sighs and lead you through the rest of the days. So if you are one of those who get up every morning, clueless, not knowing what to wear, then this article is going to make your life easier.
Here are various tips and tricks that will give you cues on how and what to wear with white basic kurti.
1) If you do not plan about what to wear next morning for your college and sleep without going through your wardrobe then welcome. Take your white faux silk kurti and pair it with the most vibrantly printed palazzos to stay comfortable all day. You can never go wrong with this ensemble as they are fail-proof. Throw on some flats and gold accessories to complete the look.
2) For those who like to go out of their way to experiment with their look, here is a new way of wearing your white kurti. Take black culottes and pair it your kurti. Wear a waistcoat over it to make a stylish statement.
3) Yes, a formal look, in white kurti is indeed possible. A white traditional kurti can work like a magic when you are getting ready for your workplace. Pair it with parallel trousers for more official look. To enhance this look you can simply throw on a pair of strappy sandals and an embellished clutch. Nothing can look classier when you go all-white!
4) With the 70s trend making its way back, a crisp white kurti will make a perfect top for this season. Nothing looks more chic than bell-bottom jeans with a printed kimono or a loose shrug. Carry a brown sling bag with fringes. This will give you the chicest route to look stylish without overdoing it. Shout-out to those who love “boho chic”.
Why wait, when you have got everything right inside your closet that is required for a stylish looking diva. Get over those embellished kurtis and make edgy statement with white kurtis that look classy, elegant, fun, quirky and pepped-up, all at the same time.
If you are planning to travel to your favorite place and thinking if you should pack your stuff in a suitcase or a backpack, then the answer is a backpack. A backpack is far more convenient than the suitcase or any other bag. If there is one item that can ensure the success of your travel, it is your backpack. One bad choice can really spoil your entire planning.
Picking the right travel backpack is a vital part of any trip. Too large, and you’ll have to bear extra weight. Too small, and you’ll never be able to fit anything in. If you pick the wrong material, your stuff will be soaked in the rain spoiling your entire stuff. There are so many options out there in the market that it can be very confusing. So before getting one for your next holidays, there are few factors that you should consider.
1) Water resistant material- Make sure that your backbag is made out of a water proof material so that your stuff doesn’t not get wet in a drizzle or downpour. Moreover, make sure that the material is quick to dry and thereby get musty.
2) Size- Well travelling light is the key to enjoy your vacations. Choosing a travel backpack that is smaller in size means you will have less weight on your back. Always pick a backpack that you can carry comfortably and that can accommodate all your stuff that is significant.
3) Straps- Straps are also important elements when it comes to picking up the backpack for you. A bag that comes with comfortable straps will help you to hold the weight with ease and comfort. Make sure the straps that are attached around the shoulders are padded. Padded straps do not put strain on the shoulders. Also check that you have strap around the waist.
4) Compartments- Another important thing to look for in the best backpack is multiple compartments. When travelling there are so many things that people needed to carry along with? Fewer compartments mean, disorganized stuff.
So do not spoil your trip by purchasing a travel backpack that will neither be functional, nor be comfortable. Keep these things in mind before buying one for your next holidays.
As India gears up to celebrate the splendid Republic Day, people would be planning to join the throng at India gate or Rajpath. While few will make it through the large security points, others will be prepping up to celebrate in their own unique way. This is the one thing that we look forward after celebrating the warmth of Lohri and Sankrant. This day have us drenched in patriotism from head to toe, which is also reflected through our outfits.
Many workplaces and colleges will commemorate this day and people will take part to join in this great day. So why not give this special occasion a personal and gentle touch of fashion? The dominating color without an iota of doubt would be the tri color that defines our national flag. But many people do not know how to manage these three colors without looking like a flag. So here are few ideas for both men and women to rock their desi avatar and show their love towards their beloved country.
There are many celebs that have shown how to don these three colors in the most fabulous way. You can take inspiration from them or you can use your own instincts when it comes to styling. Women, can pick a faux silk or cotton printed kurti in tangerine or orange shade and can match it with white bottoms. If orange is too bright for you and you want to go subtle with ethnic look, then you can pick green. For more experimental look you can wear white kurti with jeans and carry a scarf in either orange or green shade.
Men can select a Nehru Jacket to display their Indian avatar. Wear a crisp white shirt underneath and pick Nehru jacket in either orange or green shade to rock the style. If you are more into Indian ensemble, then you can also pick elegant kurta in bright and cheerful orange. Flaunt a pocket square in white or green shade to complete the look. You can decide the length according to your requirement and taste.
You can carry this style with poise and confidence and they are budget friendly too. As VeryMe is offering flat 25% off on its entire range, you can get your hands on your favorite pick. Use the coupon code- REPUBLIC, to avail the additional 5% discount. Hurry now and display your impeccable style and patriotism, this republic day as the offer is valid only till 31st January.
They are very elegant and extremely charming. The simplicity that these jackets exude has won many hearts. Yes, you guessed it right; we are talking about Nehru jackets. When it comes to style and fashion, men are taking part curiously in latest trends. With their ever growing interest in the fashion industry, there are new collection and trends that keep getting introduced to enhance their masculinity. Now they are more daring than ever and ready to experiment with their look.
One accessory that we are going to talk about today is Nehru Jacket. They are great for formal as well as casual occasions and can be paired with ethnic as well western outfits. But did you know that there are 4 types of jackets to enhance your style? Let`s check them out!
1) Sleeveless- From our very stylish Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi to Amir Khan, these jackets are popular among the largest clan. You can see influential people donning sleeveless jackets everywhere. They have a universal appeal to them which gives you the freedom to pair them with anything.
2) Velvet Nehru Jacket- As the name suggests, this jacket is made from velvet fabric to add a new flavor into your wardrobe. Apt to wear in the evening, these jackets look great with almost everything. You can wear a kurta over them or a crisp formal shirt underneath.
3) Faux Silk Jacket- A blend of cotton and synthetic fiber, you can wear these jackets to flaunt your style. These faux silk nehru jackets look versatile and can be worn even at your workplace in neutral shades. They come in various designs and shades.
4) Twin Pockets- These jackets come with twin pockets in the front. These pockets can either be embellished or embroidered or in contrasting shades to give it a little offbeat appeal. You can add grace to your personality by wearing it with a kurta pajama. They help you to conceal your tummy if you have one or excess fats around your waist area.
You can pick out these 4 types of jackets according to your personality. Bring your fashion foot forward with this unique accessory which can make a fine addition into your wardrobe.